Pizza is back on the menu.
Introducing the new low carb, low-calorie pizza. Lo-Dough is high in fibre, gluten-free and best of all, it makes for an incredibly tasty thin and crispy pizza base that will satisfy those cravings once and for all.
Whip one together for a mid-week treat, make a dinner party splash or show off your know-how to your slimming group friends. Not only will they love you for it, but you’ll feel good about eating pizza any day of the week.
Welcome to guilt-free pizza heaven.
Lo-Dough pizza tips:
If you're following a slimming group meal plan, we would recommend frying off the base using Frylight for 1-2 minutes in order to crisp. Alternatively, you may wish to use a liberal amount of olive oil for optimum LCHF benefits.
By combining Lo-Dough with Eatlean cheese, this healthy pizza recipe brings with it 11.6g protein, perfect for a post-workout meal.
Yellow pepper, onion and protein cheese pizza
Bursting with flavour and nutrition, this colourful and vibrant pizza makes for a great source of fibre, protein and vitamin C.
1 piece of Lo-Dough
½ roughly chopped red onion
1 large pepper (deseeded and chopped)
1-2 large tbsp passata sauce
45g grated Eatlean protein cheese
4 rainbow cherry tomatoes
cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Remove one piece of Lo-Dough from the packet and peel off the paper.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side using Frylight (for slimmers) or olive oil (keto).
- Place on a chopping board and spread a liberal amount of passata sauce to cover the base.
- Sprinkle protein cheese over the top and then add the chopped onions and peppers.
- Evenly distribute the halved cherry tomatoes over the top.
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for approx 11-15 minutes until crisp and golden around the edges. Add cracked black pepper to serve.