Can't decide what to eat? This low-calorie pizza means you don't have to!
Losing weight and eating pizza has never been so deliciously easy. We're taking it back to the old school with this retro, four-seasons Lo-Dough low-cal pizza. Loaded with cheese and a variety of toppings, this is a fun and different fake-away for you to enjoy - as ever low on calories and low on carbs.
Top with anything you like - it's our unique base that is the low-carb secret here.
- 1 piece of
- 2 tbsps passata
- 70g grated mozzarella
- 15g of pepperoni
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 olives, sliced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Fresh basil
- 2-3 sprays of fry-light oil
- Salt & pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
- Spray the fry-light into a pan, and fry off the mushrooms for 2 minutes, adding the garlic after 1 minute. Put to one side.
Lo-Doughonto your cooking tray and spoon the passata over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
- Add the cheese, followed by the various toppings, roughly separated into four quarters.
- Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes. After removing, sprinkle the vegetable quarter with the basil leaves for a hit of fresh flavour and colour. Serve straight away.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.