This Simple Classic Is An Enduring Favourite. Now You Can Enjoy It Without The Carbs!
Nothing beats a simple thing done well - and there's no better example of this than a beautiful ham and mushroom pizza. This flavour pairing has endured for decades and it's easy to see why. You have some room to play - do you go smoked ham or not? Do you use a fancier mushroom, or stick with the humble button mushroom?
We'll leave all that up to you - because no matter what you do with it, a Lo-Dough pizza will always be lower in calories, dramatically lower in carbs and far higher in fibre than any standard pizza counterpart.
- 1 piece of
Lo-Dough, lightly fried on both sides in spray oil
- Two slices of ham, cut or torn into pieces
- 2-3 button mushrooms, sliced
- 70g of grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- A twist of black pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/428 F.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the passata and add the ham and mushrooms. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a crack of black pepper on top.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.