For low-carb pizza lovers, you know this one makes sense!
This beautiful pizza is simplicity on a plate. Sausage, kale, cheese, sauce and Lo-Dough. By all means mix and match the sausages... it's a great way of using up any cold leftover sausages you might have in the fridge. It would work equally well with continental sausages too (Chorizo, salami, merguez etc). Don't pre-cook the kale. The beauty here is that the raw kale crisps up and makes for a nice textural addition to the pizza.
- 1 piece of
- 70g of grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- 75g of sausage meat
- 20g of kale, torn/chopped
- A few sprays of oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/ 428°F/Gas 7.
- Quickly fry your sausage meat in the spray oil until cooked.
Spread the passata on the smooth side of your
Lo-Dough, spreading right to the edge. Then add your grated mozzarella, again, right to the edge.
- Top with the sausage and kale.
- Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling and serve straight away.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.