This is so simple, we can barely call it a recipe. It came from an experiment to see how Lo-Dough would compete on calorie-count and quality against a supermarket product. Where the supermarket product contained only 35 grams of chicken and a scant amount of salad and sauce, the Lo-Dough version contained 100 grams of chicken and was bursting with fresh salad and liberally dressed with sweet chilli sauce.
Here's the kicker:
The supermarket wrap came in at 367 calories
The Lo-Dough wrap came in at 196 calories.
It really is a total no-brainer.
- 1 piece of
- 100g cooked chicken breast
- 15g raw red/yellow pepper
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 20g of mixed salad leave
- 1 heaped tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Place all the ingredients onto the Lo-dough wrap, leaving a small space at the bottom.
- Fold up the wrap and eat.
- Told you it was simple.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.