The Pizza That Tastes Like The Best Burger Ever!
All for under 450 calories too! This pizza, when made with Lo-Dough is the ultimate low-calorie pizza experience. It might be under 450 calories, but it tastes like something over 1000!
Pick your favourite veggie burger (many exciting versions have been launched in the last 12 months) and your favourite burger accompaniments (we went with burger cheese, gherkins, tomatoes and finished with burger sauce) and load up your pizza.
If you want to dress your pizza with burger sauce, you can easily make your own - just mix equal parts yellow mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise.
Trust us - this will be a new go-to favourite once you've tried it!
- 1 piece of
- 70g of grated mozzarella
- 12g of burger cheese, cut into small squares
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- 30g of your favourite plant-based (or meat) burger, crumbled down
- 5g of red onion
- 10g of gherkin
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/Gas 7.
Spread the passata on the smooth side of your
Lo-Dough, spreading right to the edge. Then add your mozzarella, again, covering right to the edge.
- Top with the burger crumbs, the tomatoes, the gherkin, the onions and the burger cheese.
- Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Drizzle over some burger sauce if desired. Serve straight away.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.