Low-Carb, Low-Calorie & Virtually Sugar-Free Macaroons!
These Lo-Dough Macaroons are perfect little treats for dieters of all stripes. They are incredibly moreish too, so it's lucky they are just 29 calories and 0.3 carbs each! They are a cinch to put together and are ready and out of the oven in 15 minutes flat.
Gives these little coconut treats a whirl - you won't be disappointed.
- 1 piece of
Lo-Dough, blitzed to crumbs
- 2 medium egg whites
- 100g of desiccated coconut
- 50g of erythritol
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 160C/Gas 3.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and then form into approx. 25 bite-sized macaroons.
- Place on a lined tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then serve.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.