Low calorie vegetarian pizza made easy
Sweetcorn, mixed peppers, onions, spinach, mushrooms, olives and a little chilli are all placed over a cheesed and sauced Lo-Dough base, giving you a perfect vegetarian meal, packed with fibre and healthy nutrients.
There is a little chopping at the start, but it's well worth it for the mix of flavours and textures all the different vegetables bring to the pizza. If you're happy to chop more than you need, just put it all together in a Tupperware container and keep in the freezer, for easy pizza topping at a later date.
If you are an avid meat eater - maybe give this one a try - you could well be converted to the joys of veggie pizza - in all its cheesy fakeaway indulgence.
More inspiration? Check out the top 10 low calorie pizza recipes made with Lo-Dough.
- 1 piece of
- 30g of passata
- 70g of grated mozzarella
- 15g of spinach, wilted
- 10g of red pepper, chopped
- 10g of green pepper, chopped
- 10g of sweetcorn
- 10g of onion, chopped
- Half a red chilli, chopped
- 1 chestnut/button mushroom, finely sliced
- 3 black olives, sliced
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the passata, again right to the edge and add the various vegetables evenly across the top. Put it in the oven for 7 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a crack of black pepper on top.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.