Low Carb Goat's Cheese and Tomato Quiche
Our most incredible low-calorie veggie quiche ever!
Check out this recipe for an easy, delicious, nutritious and very satisfying quiche. Using Lo-Dough as the replacement for a fatty, carb pasty base saves so many calories and means you don't have to scrimp and save when it comes to the delicious filling.
Give this one a go - it makes the perfect lunch or evening meal alongside some fresh dressed salad.
- 1 piece of
- 120g of a softer Goats cheese, broken into chunks
- 30g of sun dried tomato paste
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 150ml of half-fat crème fraiche
- 4 eggs, beaten
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat the oven to 160C/325F/Gas 3.
Take a piece of
Lo-Doughand roll out gently between two of the thin pieces of paper found in its packet - you are only looking to flatten the Lo-Dougha little.
Lo-Doughinto the tin evenly, taking care to push it into the corners and create an upright edge.
Arrange the chunks of goats cheese and the tomatoes in the
- Whisk the four eggs and half-fat creme fraiche in a jug with the parsley and sun dried tomato paste. Season to taste with salt and pepper and carefully pour over the other ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. The egg mixture will puff up a bit like a souffle as it cooks, but will soon drop back down as the quiche cools. Enjoy hot or cold!
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.