Low Calorie Toasties Made Easy
Yet another classic, but made slimming-friendly with Lo-Dough. Think gorgeous melted cheese, sharp spring onion and indulgent, creamy tuna-mayo... ready in ten minutes flat.
- 1 piece of
- 1 tin tuna in spring water, drained
- 50g of Eatlean grated cheese
- 1 tbsp spoon of mayonnaise (approx. 35g)
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprays of fry-light oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your toastie/sandwich maker.
Lo-Doughin half to create your base and lid.
Mix your tuna, mayo and chopped spring onion in a bowl and spread mix over the
- Top with cheese and add the lid.
- Make sure both sides have a light spray of fry-light and place into your sandwich maker.
- Cook for approx. 5 minutes and serve.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.