Check out this low-carb pizza - Christmas has come early!
Turkey, stuffing, pigs in blankets and even sprouts on a pizza? You'd better believe it - Christmas is almost upon us! This is not just novelty for novelty's sake - it's a totally delicious combination that will put a Christmas spring in your step. Its perfect for leftovers, but worth throwing together ahead of the big day too!
Combining the delights of Christmas dinner and a pizza with a low carb base is nothing short of a masterstroke. You've got to give this one a try!
- 1 piece of
- 40g of cooked turkey breast
- 2-3 sprouts, finely sliced and flash fried until soft
- 3 pigs in blankets, cooked and sliced
- 20g of stuffing
- 65g of grated Eatlean Tasty (or mozzarella)
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- A twist of black pepper
- Spray oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the passata and add the turkey, sprouts and pigs in blankets on top. crumbling pieces of stuffing in and around.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a crack of black pepper on top.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.