The ultimate low-carb fish finger sandwich!
Using our Southern Style Coating and one of our Lo-Dough bases we've come up with an awesomely tasty, low-carb, nutritious fish finger wrap.
Ours has three fish fingers, mushy peas, tartare sauce and fresh salad, served in an ever-reliable Lo-Dough wrap.
Did you know - You can have a session crumbing up fish fingers and freeze them off in batches, ready for whenever you fancy them. Ours are low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie and high-fibre.
- 1 portion of
Lo-DoughSouthern Style Coating
- Approx 80g cod loin, sliced into 3 fish fingers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 15g of tartare sauce
- 30g of frozen peas, boiled in salted water for approx 2-3 mins, then crushed stick blender
- A cherry tomato, sliced
- A few mixed leaves
- 10 sprays of oil
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220C.
- You will need two dishes. Add some of the coating to one and and beat an egg in the other.
- Dip your fish fingers in the egg and then drop into the crumb. Shake until completely covered. Repeat the egg and crumb process a second time to create a thick coating.
- Place on an oven tray, spray with the oil and bake at 220C for approx. 15-20 mins.
- Place all the ingredients in in to the wrap in layers and wrap up like a burrito. Serve/.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.