Healthy, delicious, and substantial, this low-calorie wrap has got it all!
It doesn't stop there... it's high fibre and contains the wonderful fermented product miso - both of which are a fantastic one-two combo for your gut health. Comprising of 150g of chicken, it's high protein too - perfect as a post-workout meal. If you are looking to keep the fat a little lower, switch the mayonnaise for fat free yoghurt.
If you are looking for a quick and delicious fix, this could be the one.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of miso
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- A few salad leaves
- A cherry tomato, sliced
- A few slices of red pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- In a bowl mix the miso and soy sauce to a smooth paste. Mix half with your mayonnaise in a separate bowl and use the other half to coat your chicken.
- Grill your chicken until browned and even charred in a few places. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Roll out your
Lo-Doughto make a thinner tortilla wrap and add miso-mayonnaise. Top with your salad and hot, sliced chicken.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.