Low calorie pizza recipes the veggie way
Introducing the new low carb, low-calorie pizza. Lo-Dough is high in fibre, gluten-free and best of all, it makes for an incredibly tasty thin and crispy pizza base that will satisfy those cravings once and for all.
The combination of Eatlean protein cheese (9g protein in a 45g serving) and Lo-Dough made this pizza very popular with our fitness friends. Add onions, peppers and passata for a vibrant and nutritious post gym workout meal. You’ll finally be able to feel good about eating pizza any day of the week.
Welcome to guilt-free pizza heaven.
Lo-Dough pizza tips:
If you're following a slimming group meal plan, we would recommend frying off the base using Frylight for 1-2 minutes in order to crisp. Alternatively, you may wish to use a liberal amount of olive oil for optimum LCHF benefits.
By combining Lo-Dough with Eatlean cheese, this healthy pizza recipe brings with it 11.6g protein, perfect for a post-workout meal.
- 1 piece of
- 30g roughly chopped red onion
- 30g sliced pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- 2 large tbsp passata sauce
- 70g grated Eatlean protein cheese
- 4 rainbow cherry tomatoes
- Cracked black pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
Remove one piece of
Lo-Doughfrom the packet and peel off the paper.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side using Frylight (for slimmers) or olive oil (keto).
- Place on a chopping board and spread a liberal amount of passata sauce to cover the base.
- Sprinkle protein cheese over the top and then add the chopped onions and peppers.
- Evenly distribute the halved cherry tomatoes over the top.
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for approx 11-15 minutes until crisp and golden around the edges. Add cracked black pepper to serve.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.