Using Lo-Dough as your pizza base alternative, you can make this beautiful, low-carb pizza which is little over 400 calories, less than half a normal meat feast pizza.
Friday fakeaway? Yes please!
This is the Lo-Dough version of the ultimate weekend blowout or post-pub treat - 4 different types of meat and a mountain of cheese and still only 438 calories for the lot (you'd be looking at 1000-1500 calories for the takeaway or freezer section equivalent).
Low-calorie pizza recipes done differently
Pizza is done differently with Lo-Dough, not only does it slash the calories and make eating pizza part of a super healthy and slimming diet, it can also promote better nutrition. High fibre, high protein, low calorie, and 100% delicious.
Because you deserve the freedom to eat what you love.
Buy your Lo-Dough base today.
- 1 piece of
- 20g of ham
- 20g of cooked chicken breast
- 25g of lean spicy mince, cooked
- 15g of pepperoni
- 100g of mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of passata
- A twist of black pepper
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/428 F.
Spread the passata across the
Lo-Doughin a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the passata and add the ham, chicken, beef and pepperoni. Put the pizza in the oven for 7 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a crack of black pepper on top.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.