Low-carb lasagne, using just one Lo-Dough base.
Quick, simple and delicious... this one is all about getting a quick low-carb meal together making good use of leftover bolognese/ragu sauce (in this case, veggie - using lentils as a replacement for the usual mince). Don't bother with white sauce - creme fraiche and sliced mozzarella work brilliantly instead!
- 1 piece of
- Approx. 200g of veggie ragu
- 30g of fresh mozzarella, finely sliced
- 15g parmesan, finely grated
- 40g creme fraiche
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
Cut your piece of
Lo-Doughinto quarters, and spread each quarter with two teaspoons of creme fraiche.
- On a baking tray, layer up the quarters with veggie ragu (3 layers of ragu between the four pieces) in between each quarter.
- Add your sliced mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Garnish with a few basil leaves if desired.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.