Low calorie garlic bread made easy
Here's a recipe for a low-calorie, low-carb cheese & tomato garlic bread that is as tasty as it is easy to prepare. Just set aside 12 minutes of your day for cooking and this light snack/side dish is all yours.
- 1 piece of
- 1 large or 2 small clove(s) of garlic sliced/crushed
- 50g of grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or any other good melting cheese)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of red pesto
- 2 cherry tomatoes sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped basil
- 1 Teaspoon of butter
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/425F/Gas 7.
Lightly fry the garlic in the butter for a minute, add the pesto and spread over your piece of
- Add the grated cheese on top, ensuring an even spread right to the edge.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes over the top, sprinkle with chopped herbs and place into your oven for approx. 7 mins or until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.