Low Calorie Wraps for a Bright and Breezy Lunch
The sun has come out and for us at Lo-Dough, that means light, fresh and vibrant food that can be taken outdoors to eat al-fresco.
Lo-Dough on the go.
Chicken dressed in honey, lemon and mustard, with chopped chives, sat on a mound of mixed fresh salad and wrapped up in lightly toasted Lo-Dough.
Low on calories, low on fat and high in protein and fibre - and most importantly, bursting with flavour, this is exactly what we want be eating in nice warm weather.
- 1 piece of
- 100g of cooked chicken
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- A handful of mixed salad
- A few shavings of raw fennel
- The juice of half a lemon
- A teaspoon of honey
- Half a teaspoon of mustard (any you like)
- A teaspoon of chopped chives
What you'll need
This diet-friendly recipe is possible with:
- Mix the lemon juice, mustard, honey and chives and coat the chicken in this dressing.
- Mixed the salad ingredients in a bowl.
Quickly toast your
Lo-Doughlightly in a dry pan - only for a few seconds, just to get a little colour.
Place the salad on the
Lo-Doughand the chicken on top and pour over any remaining dressing.
- Wrap up and eat straight away, or wrap up in foil and save for later in the day.
Hungry for more recipes?
Join over 200,000 subscribers in receiving new recipes, tips, offers and a whole lot more.